The Federalist period sees the beginning (and essentially the end) of the first party system.
- What are the views that each of the two parties in this period had about the power of the federal government?
- How did the Federalist party go from strong to weak, and how did the Jeffersonian Republican party go from weak to strong?
- What in society do you think accounts for the ultimate success of the Jeffersonian Republicans?
- Provide examples where necessary to support your statements.
Recently Asked Questions
- Discuss what revenue streams a company can have on the following platforms: a. LinkedIn b. Instagram: increase engagement rate. c.
- Hello! I am trying to figure out a certain problem.. any way you can help me? And how can I let you know what problem?
- How do the effects of a tariff differ from the effects of a quota? A) A quota results in a higher product price, while with a tariff the product price rises by