The Federalist period sees the beginning (and essentially the end) of the first party system.
- What are the views that each of the two parties in this period had about the power of the federal government?
- How did the Federalist party go from strong to weak, and how did the Jeffersonian Republican party go from weak to strong?
- What in society do you think accounts for the ultimate success of the Jeffersonian Republicans?
- Provide examples where necessary to support your statements.
Recently Asked Questions
- Logans snowboards estimated depreciation for office equipment at $250. The adjusting entry to record the depreciation would include a : a debit to Accumulated
- The set up in the right shows a closed tank that contains gasoline floating on water. Calculate the air pressure above the gasoline? If the mercury
- The Qwik Market & Branding Company has found the following results of married people in a taste test of a popular high energy drink. wife prefers wife does not