- Mcculloch v Maryland (1819) case
- who ere the parties (sides) in this case? explain what each side wanted?
- what was the impact of this decision on the nation?
- what did the supreme court say about the issue of supremacy?
- was the decision in this case an example of the courts use of "loose interpretation" of the constitution or "strict interpretation" of the constitution? explain.
- how did supreme court rule?
- what facts were presented in court?
It was 1819 and the United States had been a nation under the Constitution for hardly an age when a basic case about... View the full answer