Compare the differences in the points of view of those who supported the war and fought in Vietnam with those
who opposed the war and joined the Weather Underground to the hippies who rejected direct political action.
Your paper should explain why representatives of each group decided to choosethe course of action they did and what were the ultimate consequences of their decisions. Thus in your readings and/or viewings you need to focus on the point of view of the following:
1. The protestors who opposed the war in Vietnam including the counter culture and songs listed in The Movement and the Sixties.
2. Soldiers who fought in the war.
3. The radical groups that called for extreme action.
4. The hippies
Recently Asked Questions
- On January 31, the cash account balance was $96,750. During January, cash receipts totaled $305,000 and cash payments totaled $375,880. Can't figure the
- Expand on your colleague’s posting by offering a new perspective or insight regarding how he or she can better support Pareth and why. Agree with a
- U.S. Telephone Cellular sells phones for $100. The unit variable cost per phone is $50 plus a selling commission of 10% (based on the unit sales price per