For this task, you will use the following ten social studies themes:
• time, continuity, and change
• people, places, and environment
• individual development and identity
• individuals, groups, and institutions
• power, governance, and authority
• production, distribution, and consumption
• science, technology, and society
• global connections
• civic ideals and practices
A six- to eight-week unit outline of a social studies unit.
1. Indicate your unit topic and specific elementary grade level.
2. Your unit outline must include the following elements:
a. five of the ten social studies themes from the introduction
b. one or more national, state, or local standard(s) that aligns (align) with the skills and topical content you will explore during your unit
c. one measurable three-part objective including condition, behavior, and measurable criterion for each week
d. a brief description of each week's lesson ideas 1 or 2 paragraph, including how each measurable objective from part A2c connects the standard in part A2b with one or more of the five social studies themes from part A2a.
Recently Asked Questions
- If the company made a mistake that non-public personal information of customers have been obtained by anyone with access to the Internet. D oes the company
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from h07.docx.
- What variances are used to analyze the difference between actual direct material costs and standard direct material costs?