1) Identify three broad schools of historical interpretation concerning the writing of the U.S. Constitution and
the development of U.S. federalism. For each, identify a historian and describe his or her argument. For each of these arguments, describe one piece of historical evidence that supports it and one that refutes it.
2) If you were writing a history of the Constitution from an economic lens, around which factors might you construct your interpretation? If you were writing from a political philosophy lens, around which factors might you construct your interpretation?
3) With which historical interpretation do you most agree?
Recently Asked Questions
- Great Migration 1 started immediately after the Civil War. True False Great Migration 2 was kicked off by: War Time Industries Jazz Music the Spanish American
- Why do you suppose the Communist Party was so eager to take up the case of the Scottsboro 9? Why do you think the NAACP ultimately chose to stay away from this
- How did William Byrd promote immigration in 1755?