1. What are the major arguments contained within each of Theodore Roosevelt's NEW NATIONALISM vs. Woodrow
Wilson's NEW FREEDOM documents? How do they compare to one another?
2. Are there parallels in their arguments to modern debates within American society? If so, in what specific way(s)?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following statements is the LEAST accurate? Freed slaves' definition of freedom was, in large part, shaped by their observations of white
- Which of the following statements is the MOST accurate? Johnson ardently argued for both federal and state governments to recognize freed African Americans as
- Liberal feminism and socialist feminist during wwi wwii