Microsoft Word - HIST 2111 eCore final exam study guide 2016 Spring.docxMicrosoft Word - HIST 2111 eCore final exam study guide 2016 Spring.docx
*essay should be a minimum of 3-paragraphs substantive paragraph*
How did George Washington shape the role of the presidency?
- What key reports did Alexander Hamilton draw up as Secretary of the Treasury, and what did they say?
- What were Jefferson’s Indian policies?
- What are the causes of the War of 1812?
- What are the major features of the War of 1812 in the North? In the South?
- What transportation improvements were made in the early 19th century?
- Who were the major figures in the Bank War? What were the major steps in the development of that conflict, and how was it resolved?
- Per the Online Content, how have historians interpreted Andrew Jackson?
- What was the general attitude of the Supreme Court in the Era of Good Feelings? (in other words, what were the Court’s general views toward the federal government and states during this era?)
- What are the features of Henry Clay’s “American System”?
- What are the major slave rebellions of the 19th century, and what are the main features of each?
- What are the key themes expressed in “American Progress” by John Gast?
- What are the main features, developments, and successes/failures of the women’s rights movement?
- What are the key characteristics of the Second Great Awakening?
- What were the provisions of the Compromise of 1850? Per the textbook, what was its most controversial feature?
Great question... View the full answer