Plan a website with four-five page that use the elements we'll cover in this class, including:
- At least one page with a two- or three-column layout
- At least two images throughout the site
- One simple form (like a contact form - you don't have to plan it in detail now, just show what page it's on)
- At least one table and one list
Draw a simple storyboard for your website by hand or with software like Photoshop. Tip: the content of the site is not as important as the basic structures. Don't plan anything that's not covered in this class (like e-commerce). Keep it simple!
folder on your local computer where you will store your materials for class. Inside that folder, create three folders with these names in lowercase:
Recently Asked Questions
- Constitutional Law A. Explain why the Constitution has priority over the legislative acts of the U.S. Congress or state legislatures.
- During an exam , there is loud , bothersome construction work going on outside . For the resultant exam scores , this noise is likely to… .
- Allison sees a man collapsed on a subway platform . Because she is socially awkward , Allison is very worried about how she will appear to others and therefore