Plan a website with four-five page that use the elements we'll cover in this class, including:
- At least one page with a two- or three-column layout
- At least two images throughout the site
- One simple form (like a contact form - you don't have to plan it in detail now, just show what page it's on)
- At least one table and one list
Draw a simple storyboard for your website by hand or with software like Photoshop. Tip: the content of the site is not as important as the basic structures. Don't plan anything that's not covered in this class (like e-commerce). Keep it simple!
folder on your local computer where you will store your materials for class. Inside that folder, create three folders with these names in lowercase:
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Week 8 main discussion post.docx.
- Hey I have a question. I need to Discuss whether court-sponsored mediation or court-annexed arbitration is more popular in the United States. You will need to
- he controller for Clint Cullumber Co. is attempting to determine the amount of cash to be reported on its December 31, 2017, balance sheet. The following