Now it's your turn to be a historian. A version of the major political turning points that happened in the world during the time period of 1750 to 1914. Start by clearly answering the questions below. Minimum of three paragraphs and make sure to also use the terms listed below at least once in your writing. You will be graded primarily on the completeness of your ideas and the clarity of your writing.
· political revolution
1. First, think of a creative or descriptive name for this time period. For example, you might name the time period before the development of agriculture "Life Before Farming" or "Hunting to Survive." Make this name the title of your journal entry.
2. At least three paragraphs long. Each paragraph should be at least three sentences long. Make sure to also use the terms listed above at least once in your writing. Your journal entry should address each of the following:
o Summarize the major turning points or "game changers" of this period; what were the biggest changes in how people lived, what people were able to do, or what people valued and believed?
o Identify the major regions of the world in which these changes occurred.
o Predict the major impacts of these changes on human history. What impacts might we see in the eras that follow this time period? What impacts can we still see or feel today?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from CHAPTER 8,9,10,13.
- Matt ( m = 80 kg) and Trey ( m = 90 kg) slide across an ice skating rink and collide with each other. Before the collision, Matt was moving 3 m/s to the
- Analyze and explain the impact of the proliferation of mobile devices on cloud-based computing in various industries. For example, the rise of mobile phones