In this journal activity, new version of history for the period between 1450 and 1750 by answering the questions below. In your responses, use your own words and be as clear as possible. You will be graded primarily on the completeness and clarity of your writing.
- Age of Exploration
- global trade
- First, think of a creative or descriptive name for this time period. For example, you might call the period before the development of agriculture "Life Before Farming" or "Hunting to Survive." Make this name the title of your journal entry.
- journal entry that is at least three paragraphs long. Each paragraph should be at least four sentences long. Make sure to use the terms listed above at least once in your writing. Your journal entry should address each of the following:
- Summarize the major turning points or "game changers" of this period; what were the biggest changes in how people lived, what people were able to do, or what people valued and believed?
- Identify the major regions of the world in which these changes occurred.
- Predict the major effects of these changes on human history. What effects might we see in the eras that followed this time period? What effects can we still see or feel today?
Recently Asked Questions
- You are interested in purchasing a new automobile that costs $ 33,000 . The dealership offers you a special financing rate of 0.75 % per month for 60 months .
- Since your first birthday , your grandparents have been depositing $ 1200 into a savings account on every one of your birthdays . The account pays 6 % interest
- The effective annual rate EAR for a loan with a stated APR of 11 % compounded quarterly is closest to ________ .