2) Examine the rise and interaction of two historical forces industrialization and capitalism and give two examples of how they shaped human societies in the 20th century. Your essay should:
- clearly identify the historical forces you intend to analyze, including a practical definition for each term,
- identify how these two forces interacted (either in cooperation with each other or in opposition to each other) in two different countries or regions of the world (e.g.: industrialization and nationalism in China and industrialization and nationalism in England),
- and offer an argument about why people (people, as historical agents) responded to these forces in similar or different ways in the two regions.
Recently Asked Questions
- Some specific development have primary occurred because of the ACA. This act guide health care. A) ACA has appeared and no lone inactive, b) development of
- Randy is teaching the fourth lesson in a thread about tenses. He has decided to illustrate the tenses for today’s lesson by writing example sentences on the
- A teacher assumed there was a correlation between amount of hours that his students studied before a history class and their grades . The null hypothesis was