1. Why did Rome fall?
2. What were the main similarities and differences between polytheism and Christianity as official state religions in the late Roman empire?
3. For much of it's history, the Byzantine empire was under stress. How did it survive in the seventh and eighth centuries? And what exactly was "iconoclasm" anyway?
4. Trace the historic rise and expansion of Islam to 750. What role did Islamic belief play in conquest and consolidation of the empire? Describe the role of Muhammad and the Caliphs in your response.
Recently Asked Questions
- Five males with a particular genetic disorder have one child each. The random variable x is the number of children among the five who inherit the genetic
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Exercise 13.pdf.
- Why A normal XY male has a son with the karyotype XYY? The likely explanation is the second division nondisjuction, not the first division nondisjuction. I