1. How does the ideal centurion described in "Polybius on the Roman Army"compare to your view of the
ideal Spartan? What qualities of an ideal centurion would be desirable for a modern American soldier?
2.How did Julius Caesar's personal qualities influence his success as a leader?
3. Which of these qualities would you like to find in an American president?
Recently Asked Questions
- How did Islam become an enduring part of Indian civilization?
- Is Napoleon consider as a hero of the revolution or a destroyer of the revolution? Was he an egotistical tyrant, or a founder of modern France?
- For the Imperial Catechism, was Napoleon acting in the spirit of the French Revolution or in the spirit of the old regime and absolutist monarch?