1. Compare and contrast the civilizations in Mesopotamia and Egypt ?
2. Explain the
basic features of the 3 major periods of ancient Egyptian history ?
3. Describe daily Egyptian life ?
4. Analyze the significance of the Indo-European speaking peoples on early civilizations ?
5. Trace the development and uniqueness of the Jewish faith ?
6. Describe the important religious concepts and rules of the Jewish people ?
7. List the chief tenets of Zoroaster ?
8. Summarize the principle characteristics of the Assyrian, Babylonian and Persian civilizations ?
9. Explain the Greek polis ?
10. List the important characteristics of Greece's geography and the effects geography had on Greek culture and society
Recently Asked Questions
- World War 1 (1914-1918) and World War II (1940-1945) both changed the world and the arts irrevocably.What were the economic and psychological after affects of
- what is historical evidenc e that supports the argument that islamic civillazation 'rapidly absorbed the mongols'
- Explain how Caesar Augustus (Octavian) created a foundation for what would become the Roman Empire. Include 3 specific points.