1. Using a global perspective, please evaluate the argument that if a civilization uses a phonetic
alphabet, then it is more advanced than a civilization that uses a pictographic alphabet.
2. Please explain how the Aryan invaders in India tried to assimilate the Harappan population that they had conquered. Please explain why these methods later promoted the political stability and social stability of India, as well as allowing growth in the number people who were Hindus.
3. Please define the Mandate of Heaven political philosophy in the Ancient and Medieval Chinese Empire.
4. Please evaluate the argument that the Chou (also spelled Zhou) Dynasty in China was unsuccessful, despite its political, social, and technological innovations.
5. Please explain the most significant contribution of the Ancient Israelite Civilization to World History. In your answer, please do not discuss the Modern Era, and please be respectful of religious diversity.
6. Please explain why the city of Athens was intellectually innovative during the Ancient Classical Greek Civilization, and please briefly describe several specific Athenian innovations.
7. Please describe the origin of Buddhism, and please explain why Buddhism was not assimilated into Hinduism.
8. Please compare and contrast Confucianism, Taoism (also spelled Daoism), and Legalism. Please explain why an Ancient or Medieval Chinese person could be both a Confucianist and a Taoist at the same time.
9. Please evaluate the argument that Alexander the Great was lucky rather than smart.
The Phoenician letters in order created from the Proto-Canaanite letters in order, during the fifteenth century BC. Before... View the full answer