• Use the registration instructions in Appendix B to set up an account with the MyPyramid Tracker Web site if you have not done so already.
• Use the Analyze Physical Activities feature on the Web site as a reference to determine how many calories you burned during the 3-day period.
• Write a 200- to 300-word response addressing the following questions:
o What everyday changes, if any, might you make to increase the amount of energy expended in your day-to-day activities?
o What types and amounts of exercise would work best for you?
o Can the activities be performed year-round? If not, can you suggest alternative activities and locations for inclement weather?
Recently Asked Questions
- hello i am looking for BUS 303 papers that are not designated to any university
- What types of data can be derived from viewing 50 degrees north and 170 degrees west on the map in the winter and summer?
- I submitted my homework file on my uploads, but I had some specific questions. Question 5: I am having difficulty categorizing the measurements: nominal,