• Use the registration instructions in Appendix B to set up an account with the MyPyramid Tracker Web site if you have not done so already.
• Use the Analyze Physical Activities feature on the Web site as a reference to determine how many calories you burned during the 3-day period.
• Write a 200- to 300-word response addressing the following questions:
o What everyday changes, if any, might you make to increase the amount of energy expended in your day-to-day activities?
o What types and amounts of exercise would work best for you?
o Can the activities be performed year-round? If not, can you suggest alternative activities and locations for inclement weather?
Recently Asked Questions
- Using extended definition to redefine EDUCATION. Use your extended definition to say something fresh and relevant about social perception
- Liner cost function for the following situation. A ski resort charges a snowboard rental fee of $20 plus $9.25 per hour. C(t)= ?t + ?
- I don't understand the questions. Please help 13.What is one way to create numbered list? a. In the home tab, under the paragraph section, click the numbers