• Write four one-sentence goals for the program. Each of the four goals must relate to successful program completion and should promote one specific health behavior. The sample goals below describe a work place program designed to help participants achieve and maintain a healthy body mass index (BMI):
Four Goals for the Workday Warrior Program:
1. Participants will adopt a regular exercise program.
2. Participants will attend 90% of meetings.
3. Participants will identify three reasons why this health behavior is important to them in the short- and long-term.
4. Participants will work toward attainment and maintenance of a healthy BMI.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Project_4. Additional comments: "Can you please solve all of the answers
- Hi tutors, this is the assessment of SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices. Those question has a lot of details of understanding and i thought i was
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 12 - Inventory Class Exercises(1).docx.