1) What does Virtual Ethics mean to you? Include ideas and concepts for virtue ethics that are new for you and have significantly enhanced your understanding of ethics.
2) Describe who deserves moral consideration. What is your take on the scope of morality? Using examples from your personal experience. How would your views on this issue impact other individuals? How would they impact society?
3) Choose one contemporary environmental dilemma. Use your understanding of the scope of morality and environmental ethics to explain the cause for this dilemma and a possible solution. What part, if at all, can you, as an individual, play in effecting such a solution?
Recently Asked Questions
- Dialogue outline of: Los Planes. You and a classmate are discussing your plans for the up coming Christmas vacation. Discuss what you and your family do during
- The binding site of analgesic receptors has two hydrophobic binding regions in the vicinity of the ionic binding region. One is responsible for agonist
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from IP-8.pdf.