presentations covered in Weeks 4, 5, and 6.
Specifically examine the following topics:
In your reflection, do the following:
1. Summarize these topics in your own words. What does each one of them mean to
you? How have the lessons and readings from Weeks 4, 5, and 6 enhanced your
own understanding of these topics? Provide examples from your own personal
experience where you may have witnessed concepts or ideas from any of these
theories in action. Are you now able to relate theory with practice?
2. Consider these concepts in relation to society. Choose one contemporary societal
dilemma. The dilemma can be a new one or one that has been mentioned in the
lesson presentations so far. Use the above concepts to explain the dilemma. Can
you, as an individual, influence a solution to this societal dilemma? If yes, then
3. Remember that one of your goals with the reflections is to create a blueprint of your
belief system. Relate all concepts to your own personal beliefs. This paper is about
you and your personal understanding of ethics.
Your reflection paper should be approximately two pages long.
Recently Asked Questions
- Vera has a utility function V(F,C)= FC. a.What is her MRS of food for clothing? (the marginal utility from food, MU(F)=C, and the marginal utility from
- what is 3.84x10^21 formula units of potassium chloride
- Which of the following is the best example of a market failure that would lead a firm to extract resources at a rate that is faster than the rate that would