the readings and topics from lesson
presentations covered in Weeks 4, 5, and 6.
Specifically examine the following topics:
In your reflection, do the following:
1. Summarize these topics in your own words. What does each one of them mean to
you? How have the lessons and readings from Weeks 4, 5, and 6 enhanced your
own understanding of these topics? Provide examples from your own personal
experience where you may have witnessed concepts or ideas from any of these
theories in action. Are you now able to relate theory with practice?
2. Consider these concepts in relation to society. Choose one contemporary societal
dilemma. The dilemma can be a new one or one that has been mentioned in the
lesson presentations so far. Use the above concepts to explain the dilemma. Can
you, as an individual, influence a solution to this societal dilemma? If yes, then
3. Remember that one of your goals with the reflections is to create a blueprint of your
belief system. Relate all concepts to your own personal beliefs. This paper is about
you and your personal understanding of ethics.
Your reflection paper should be approximately two pages long.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Exam 3 - W2017 - sample.doc. Additional comments: "Hello, can you please
- For the next five questions, consider a monopolist. Suppose the monopolist faces the following demand curve: P = 100 – 3Q. Marginal cost of production is
- In a dry evaporating dish 7.50 g solid copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate was dissolved in 30.0 ml of deionized water at 60.0 C. While stirring slowly 1.23 g