ii) Write a 1000-1250word recommendation report to your school district.
(1) Recommend assessments that are stable and do not need change.
(2) Recommend assessments that need some change and what the changes would be.
(3) Recommend assessments that need to be discontinued and why they need to be discontinued.
(4) Use the column headings provided below to organize the information and include this in your paper.
Reliability/ Validity Data
(5) Share your summary of assessments with your SPED team and include their comments in the paper.
iii) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section.
Recently Asked Questions
- what is the lower limit of the 99% confidence interval what is the upper limit of the 99% confidence interval
- A psychologist wants to estimate the standard deviation of IQ scores. It is widely believed that IQ scores follow a normal distribution. Her random sample of
- Show detail work 1. Iron (atomic mass 55.85 g/mol) crystallizes in a body-centered cubic unit cell. If the length of an edge of the unit cell is 287 pm, what