Choose a case study from the Associate Program Material: Final Project Case Studies.
Develop an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, in which you:
• Include an introduction and conclusion
• Identify the case study you have chosen.
• Define the elements of good interpersonal communication.
• Explain what happened in the case study and why it is an example of poor interpersonal communication. Include the following:
o Perceptions of the participants
o The conflict type and conflict management styles
o Listening barriers
o Supportive and defensive climates and relationships
o Verbal and nonverbal communication
• Explain what could have been done differently in each case study. This must align to the elements of effective interpersonal communication.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations that correlate to each point in the speaker notes section.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Recently Asked Questions
- Name six roles that may be found in a typical systems development project and describe the responsibilities of each role.
- In a PRINCE2® project structure there are formal committees, a project board and specific roles. What is your opinion about the value of this kind of
- 1.According to the State Board of Nursing in your state, what is the Registered Nurses responsibility in treating a patient’s pain? 2 Based on the laws of