Choose a case study from the Associate Program Material: Final Project Case Studies.
Develop an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, in which you:
• Include an introduction and conclusion
• Identify the case study you have chosen.
• Define the elements of good interpersonal communication.
• Explain what happened in the case study and why it is an example of poor interpersonal communication. Include the following:
o Perceptions of the participants
o The conflict type and conflict management styles
o Listening barriers
o Supportive and defensive climates and relationships
o Verbal and nonverbal communication
• Explain what could have been done differently in each case study. This must align to the elements of effective interpersonal communication.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations that correlate to each point in the speaker notes section.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Recently Asked Questions
- Assignment Guidelines The table below details the number of defects found in 30 samples of 100 electronic assemblies taken on a daily basis over on month. Plot
- If the labour cost in Country A is $100 per day while that in Country B is $180 per day, what is the difference in Labour Productivity if the latter can
- a) Collect the market price index (All Ordinaries), Share price for a company and display the data for two sub-periods ( Period 1: June 2014 to February 2016;