Resources: Associate Program Material: Final Project Overview and Timeline, Associate Program Material: Final Project Case Studies
Choose a case study from the Associate Program Material: Final Project Case Studies.
Develop an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, in which you:
• Include an introduction and conclusion
• Identify the case study you have chosen.
• Define the elements of good interpersonal communication.
• Explain what happened in the case study and why it is an example of poor interpersonal communication. Include the following:
o Perceptions of the participants
o The conflict type and conflict management styles
o Listening barriers
o Supportive and defensive climates and relationships
o Verbal and nonverbal communication
• Explain what could have been done differently in each case study. This must align to the elements of effective interpersonal communication.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations that correlate to each point in the speaker notes section.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please provide assistance with question 4 Question #3 The midterm exam scores in a statistics class are shown in the following table: 67 92 76 45 85 70 87 84
- The AMX Company was started on January 1, 2007. The company incurred the following transactions during the year. (Assume all transactions are for cash unless
- Can you help me fill out a 940 & 941 form for a payroll project? I have all the information on my excel spreadsheet.