1. Identify a moral issue relevant to the business world that you find in a news article PUBLISHED WITHIN THE CURRENT SEMESTER of turning in the assignment. You must identify this article within your assignment and include the URL.
2. Moral issues in business often have multiple sides from which to argue. You must identify at least two opposing positions (found in the article) of the moral issue. (If you cannot identify two opposing views clearly within the article itself, you must still construct at least two plausible opposing positions.) You must also provide reasons/arguments for these views to the best of your ability. In other words, you must make the reasoning of each position clear to your audience (which is me).
3. Finally, suggest a creative solution to the moral issue that exhibits both an understanding and a respect for BOTH positions. In other words, while it is rare that any solution will satisfy both sides completely, at minimum, your solution must at least provide the potential for a compromise that expresses concern for BOTH sides.
* The REQUIRED minimum page length for this assignment is one page (12 point font, times new roman, double spaced).
I need two papers
Recently Asked Questions
- Specifications require collar ties to be a maximum of ft apart or every third rafter. Question options: 2
- a) What is the project completion date? Based on the given information regarding the activities for the project, the project length = b) What
- Edwards Company reported the following information with respect to the materials required to manufacture its product during the current month: Standard price