1. Identify a moral issue relevant to the business world that you find in a news article PUBLISHED WITHIN THE CURRENT SEMESTER of turning in the assignment. You must identify this article within your assignment and include the URL.
2. Moral issues in business often have multiple sides from which to argue. You must identify at least two opposing positions (found in the article) of the moral issue. (If you cannot identify two opposing views clearly within the article itself, you must still construct at least two plausible opposing positions.) You must also provide reasons/arguments for these views to the best of your ability. In other words, you must make the reasoning of each position clear to your audience (which is me).
3. Finally, suggest a creative solution to the moral issue that exhibits both an understanding and a respect for BOTH positions. In other words, while it is rare that any solution will satisfy both sides completely, at minimum, your solution must at least provide the potential for a compromise that expresses concern for BOTH sides.
* The REQUIRED minimum page length for this assignment is one page (12 point font, times new roman, double spaced).
I need two papers
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab7_Prelab 2.docx.
- i'm working on the average rate of change. How i find the rate of change with respect to x from P to Q then compare the rate of change of y with respect to x
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chp 9 Lab Exercise Submission_Ex1_6_7_9.