Read the memo and reconstruct in active voice format and correct spelling and grammer errors.
ATSS-DCD Today’s Date
MEMORANDUM FOR All Section Members
SUBJECT: Preparing for the Promotion Board
1. This memorendum will provide you with information that will help you better prepare for the local promotion board.
2. You will be evaluated in six areas: personnel appearance, bearing, and self-confidence; oral expression and conversational skills; knowledge of world affairs; awareness of military programs; knowledge of basic soldering; and attitude.
3. There are three actions that you can take that will help you have a successful board appearance. Those actions are studying, preparing your uniform, and rehearsing.
a. STUDYING. Get a copy of the memorandum that tells when the board is who the board members are and what subjects will be asked. Study the questions and answers in the battalion study guide in these areas but also be prepared to answer other questions. Read the newspaper watch the news and be prepared to express your opinions on local, national, and world events. No your chain of command and unit history.
b. PREPARING YOUR UNIFORM. I will check the fit of the uniform of every soldier appearing before the board. If needed, turn your uniform in for alteration’s and cleaning. When sitting up your uniform, use a ruler and check placement of all items IAW ar 670-1.
c. REHEASING. Practice reporting to the president of the board. To build your self-confidence practice answering questions. If you don’t no the answer to a question, don’t loose your military bearing. Be prepared to tell the board members why you think you should be promoted.
Recently Asked Questions
- As a manufacturer of a flu vaccine, you must decide how many doses of vaccinations to make. You know the following probability distribution describes the
- Answer should be a short paragraph that gives a balanced answer (provide both a "big picture" overview with specific, detailed historical facts and examples as
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BSBHRM602 Learner assessment guide V2 (1).docx.