· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
Recently Asked Questions
- Project Management Software Report The company you work for has grown in size in a very short time. Due to the scale and type of projects coming in, there is a
- Hi.. I have some difficulties to write this project! I have few question I want you to help me with: 1) In the first program, I want to know how I can
- One more assignment but 2 week deadline After reading the article provided below, draft a 2.5 page paper by explaining what you learned about accounting and