· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
Recently Asked Questions
- How can I write a physical report about the simple pendulum? What is the summary?
- Imagine you’re a police officer in 1962 in Birmingham, Alabama. Your commander instructs you to go to City Hall and control the protesters and use force if
- Accounting principle changes is an interesting topic to deal in accounting because of its advantages and disadvantages. Please elaborate how the company has