· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
Recently Asked Questions
- which one of the following is not an entrepreneurial trait of herman heunis? external locus of control achievement motivation creativity risk taking
- in 150 words what was Lincoln’s views on slavery were significant to secession and the start of the Civil War after his election. Did his views change during
- Im looking for a tutor that is mainly experience in music or has a degree in music. This tutor Im looking for also needs to be well educated in English and