· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
Recently Asked Questions
- Scott Corp. issued a 25 year bond with par value of $1,000 and coupon rate of 9% on July 1,1990. The bond was sold at 98 on July 1, 1990, and interest was paid
- 0.5 points Question 40 A U.S. importer purchases 2,000 porcelain dolls from a manufacturer in China for $25,000. Terms of sale are CIF San Francisco.
- Freud believed that all thoughts and actions are determined by