· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
This question was asked on May 29, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- One word per a blank. Does anyone know the answer? Q1: The crux of Bower's proposed associative network theory is the increased or decreased ( A )to memories
- Interview an administrator within your organization that works with the annual budget. This might be a school principal, assistant principal, financial
- I am upcoming student at SJSU. Please can u provide me information regarding how to study and pass in good grades in a prerequisite course at Computer