· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
Recently Asked Questions
- An electron beam, whose kinetic energy is K, comes out of a thin wall "Window" at the accelerator tube end. Distance d from this window is there metal plate,
- In 400 words, what if world war l had not happen ? What could the world look like for Japan, US, Africa and Asia?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 10 Sample Questions.