· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
Recently Asked Questions
- It is important to defragment your computer disk because fragmented files
- Does street prostitution contribute to crime? If so how? If not explain your reason on why street prostitution does not contribute to crime.
- In the movie remember the titans: Based on the definition of corporate social responsibility (CSR), was the decision to make him the head coach appropriate?