· Provide an introduction that includes a sufficient background on the news story and preview major points.
· Was the reporting of the news story clear and accurate, with sufficient depth and breadth? Explain.
· Were some facts reported while others were ignored? Explain.
· Did the story consider alternative perspectives and worldviews? Explain.
· Were there any questionable assumptions implicit in the story? Explain.
· Were any implications ignored while others were emphasized? Explain.
· Why is it important to make distinctions when undertaking a critical evaluation? Explain.
· Provide a conclusion that is logical, flows from the body of the paper and reviews the major points.
· Format your paper consistent with Associate Level Writing Style Handbook guidelines
Recently Asked Questions
- Semore company makes camping lanterns using a single production process. All direct materials are added at the beginning of the manufacturing process.
- a horizontal force of 150n is used to push a 40.0kg packing crate on a rough horizontal surface through a distance of 6.0m. what's the coefficient of kinetic
- Please help with this accounting question. The problem is attached. thank you