1. A minimum of 4 pages
2. A minimum of 3 sources (the books ) and a max of 5 (the other two can come from any scholarily source).
3. Must be in MLA format (heading, citations and works cited page).
4. Tahoma (Verdana or Ariel) font, 12 point.
5. The paper must include the process of definition, cause and effect and argument (what argument, it is up to the writer).
6. Use the Toulmin method to argue your point.
7. Refer to Purdue Owl if you have any questions about MLA.'
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from The University of Cincinnati Center for Business Analytics is an
- The production function for an entire economy is typically viewed as an aggregate of all the microeconomic firm-level production functions. The figure below
- Help me solve this. Instructions: Develop a simple class that represents a number guessing game. The game is played by the program randomly generating a number