1. A minimum of 4 pages
2. A minimum of 3 sources (the books ) and a max of 5 (the other two can come from any scholarily source).
3. Must be in MLA format (heading, citations and works cited page).
4. Tahoma (Verdana or Ariel) font, 12 point.
5. The paper must include the process of definition, cause and effect and argument (what argument, it is up to the writer).
6. Use the Toulmin method to argue your point.
7. Refer to Purdue Owl if you have any questions about MLA.'
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help with parameterization in multiple scenarios. This is Cal 3 involving line integrals. A straight line segment in the plane from (1,1) to (2,4) The
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from SUA Word. Additional comments: "Received office supplies from Chicago
- What are some examples of implicit and explicit bias?