1. A minimum of 4 pages
2. A minimum of 3 sources (the books ) and a max of 5 (the other two can come from any scholarily source).
3. Must be in MLA format (heading, citations and works cited page).
4. Tahoma (Verdana or Ariel) font, 12 point.
5. The paper must include the process of definition, cause and effect and argument (what argument, it is up to the writer).
6. Use the Toulmin method to argue your point.
7. Refer to Purdue Owl if you have any questions about MLA.'
This question was asked on Jan 29, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- An investment website can tell what devices are used to access the site. The site managers wonder whether they should enhance the facilities for trading
- 83: Option B .. question: 57: Option B... Question 58: Option D... Question 62: Option A.. question 90 : Option E... let me know if any of these are incorrect..
- The area of a rectangle is greater than 10. What is a reasonable domain for the shorter side of the rectangle? a. x>0 b. x>5 c. x> square root of 10 d. x>10