My topic i am doing is coral bleaching and how global warming is affecting and warming ocean temperature which will have an impact on the Canadian coral. but i am not sure how to do this report nor how to put my research together. below is the assignment sheet.
Write an analytical recommendation report (memo or letter format, indirect pattern) that responds to the following:
Health professionals frequently make strategic decisions based on factors such as health benefits, financial costs, and implementation challenges.
This report will ask you to identify a professionally relevant problem in a specific context and then analyze possible solutions before recommending the best course of action. To write you report, you will not only need to research the problem and its possible solutions, but you will also have to carefully define the context in which you investigate the problem. What might serve as an effective solution in one context might not work well at all in another.
For example, if you were interested in examining the problem of providing safe drinking water, your analysis of the problem would change depending on the context. Approximately 39% of First Nations reserves in Canada don't have access to reliable, safe drinking water. What solution options could you offer one of those communities? What would be the best solution? It would depend on the specific needs of that specific place. Providing safe drinking water for a community in a developing nation would require different analysis and solutions. Providing safe drinking water for group of hikers walking a trail in the Rockies would require different analysis and produce different results. To write a good report, you must carefully establish the parameters within which you will examine the problem.
The audience for your memo or letter report will be your supervisor in the organization that has asked you to write this report and solve this problem. Your supervisor is familiar with your discipline, but spends more time dealing with budget and human resources than with public health investigations. Your supervisor's main concerns in addressing this problem are effectiveness and cost of your proposed solution. You can either use a real person's name and organization or create one if necessary.
Below are some general topic categories. You will need to narrow, refine each as you develop your topic. If you want to develop another topic - discuss this with me.
Your report can evaluate options on:
· Solving a workplace safety issue
· Solving a social problem with a specific development or program
· Solving an education deficit in a 'social context'
· Solving a public health or safety issue at Ryerson
· Providing hearing protection for a specific purpose
· Providing methods of water filtration, or sterilization, contraception
· Solving issues with infestation (rodent, insect)
· Solving a residential safety issue
· Solving a food storage, availability issue
· Providing prevention practices for a specific purpose
· Improving public transit safety
· Solving a public safety, health issue
*Pick a topic that you find interesting, relevant; you have latitude here - but make it professionally or academically relevant. Draw upon personal knowledge and experiences in choosing a topic
*You will identify ONE problem, but provide a FEW potential solutions. Based on your careful analysis, you will recommend which ONE of these potential solutions would best remedy the problem. You can use a ranking system. Make sure criteria with which you evaluate potential solutions are clearly defined.
· Profile the company, indicate the problem, scope, and purpose of the document
Problem/Background Information: (research)
· Discuss the problem in detail: provide the broader context, relevant circumstances, immediate details
Findings: (research rich)
· Include research, analysis, possible solutions (most developed section of your report)
· Assess solutions
· Offer course of action
· Single space, 4-5 pages
· APA referencing - in-text citations and a reference page
· At least 4 sources - two must be academic (this includes government sources)
· Two levels of headings
· At least one graphic
· Format as memo, letter
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Ch07_Sect01_Keller MS_AISE TB. Additional comments: "stock 1: 15% stock
- A couple purchases a house for $400,000.00. They pay 20% down at closing, and take out a mortgage of $320,000.00. The mortgage company offers them a 4.80%
- H0:μ=55 HA:μ≠55 based on n = 6 observations has the value t = 2.15. (a) What are the degrees of freedom for this statistic? (b) Using the appropriate