- Write: Post to the discussion board and consider the following questions below. It will be important for you to be descriptive and provide specific examples to back up the items you note.Describe at least one writing task that you believe you did well on when writing the Diagnostic Essay in Week 1.
- Describe one writing task that you believe you need to work on based on your experience writing the Diagnostic Essay.
- Describe three grammatical errors that you had the most difficulty with on the Diagnostic Quiz you took in the course.
- Describe your plan for maximizing your strengths and improving where you need to.
- Pose a question about this week's reading to the class and your instructor.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the annual loan payments and what is the effective borrowing cost? If a lender offers a 15-year, $3,250,000 ARM with a starting rate of 6%. There
- What health insurance premium would a risk neutral person be willing to pay?
- How do you calculate the effective borrowing cost and prepayment penalty comparing loans on a fully amortizing loan for $2,000,000 over 30 years? The first