Book: The Devils Advocates (greatest closing arguments in law) by Lief and Caldwell
Write 2 papers on any 2 of these chapters:
- One: "When mob rule trumps rule of law"—14th Amendment and your right to
- due process;
- Two: "When the constable blunders"—4th Amendment and the exclusionary rule;
- Three: "Rules of engagement"—Entrapment; OR
- Five: "You have the right to remain silent"—5th Amendment right to silence.
Each paper ( 5 pages each)
- Summarize the chapter; (0.5 pts)
- Tie the chapter back to material we have covered in class
- Include citations from both the chapter being reviewed and the text "Criminal
- Include at least one paragraph discussing your opinion of the chapter and whether
it has advanced your understanding of the law.