- Pick one of the sociological theories we have discussed and take that position. (Functionalist,Conflict,Critical,Feminist,Interactionalist theories.
- Post a response to the "Crazy Culture of Kid's Sports" that illustrates your sociological point of view. According to your theory, how are kids sports related to larger ideologies of American culture? What kinds of social action (or changes) would you suggest, based on your chosen theory?
Recently Asked Questions
- Maybe I'm overthinking this If the question is: Rooms in a 130-unit student housing complex are fully rented at $300 per month. The university is raising rates
- Person must be an adult age 18 and older. Interview the selected person and identify the part of the stage of development that the person is experiencing using
- The electric flux through each of the six sides of a rectangular box are as follows: Φ 1 = 138.4 N⋅m 2 /C , Φ 2 = 232.9 N⋅m 2 /C , Φ 3