6 Truths about Technology in Education
Review the following reading from AJ Juliani at http://ajjuliani.com/6-truths-about-technology-in-education/
In general, education is at a crossroads in what and how teachers teach, and with what resources and tools students use to demonstrate their learning. In fact, some educators have called this a disruptive time for education.
Chances are that you will see some dramatic changes in how schools and institutions will be structured over the course of your career. Educational technology presents opportunities for curriculum and instruction to dramatically shift in how students learn.
No matter what the structure of "school" will look like, the focal point will always be the educator and his/her relationship with his/her learners. In your thread, address the following questions:
- Discuss 3 of the 6 truths Juliani discussed that connected with you in a positive or negative manner.
- Discuss how you might integrate these truths into your classroom and curriculum.
Now that you have had some time to consider various digital tools for the classroom, discuss in your replies whether or not your views on digital learning have been altered (positive or negative), in light of our course readings.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the probability that a female survives (that is "how many survived among woman" or "given woman who survived")? 2. What is the probability that
- Questions Complete Figure 7-6 showing the Earth relations to the sun on March 21, June 21, September 21 and December 21 respectively. On the Earth (each of
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab4. Additional comments: "How can i write this lab report need answer"