Personal Reflection Presentation
Prepare a workshop on cultural competence to help SoHW employees think more deeply about their own cultures. Create a one-page presentation outline for what you would say during this workshop. Create a presentation outline that explains:
- cultural competence and its importance.
- cross cultural relationships.
- why it helps to reflect on one's own experiences.
- what questions help someone learn about the cultures of others.
- the effects of biases and how to remain aware of them.
- how these considerations and this knowledge will help the upcoming partnership run smoothly.
Refer to this Project resources
for tips on creating an effective presentation outline. Do not share any personal or sensitive information in the outline that is not legally acceptable for your boss to request.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from phandinh_64994_4261738_Case 1 - Dinh Phan.docx. Additional comments:
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from phandinh_64994_4261738_Case 1 - Dinh Phan.docx. Additional comments: "Is
- Your manager has asked you, one of his most technical employees, to decide which of the 10 new 2016 servers will have a FSMO role, and to explain the function