Personal Reflection Presentation
Prepare a workshop on cultural competence to help SoHW employees think more deeply about their own cultures. Create a one-page presentation outline for what you would say during this workshop. Create a presentation outline that explains:
- cultural competence and its importance.
- cross cultural relationships.
- why it helps to reflect on one's own experiences.
- what questions help someone learn about the cultures of others.
- the effects of biases and how to remain aware of them.
- how these considerations and this knowledge will help the upcoming partnership run smoothly.
Refer to this Project resources
for tips on creating an effective presentation outline. Do not share any personal or sensitive information in the outline that is not legally acceptable for your boss to request.
Recently Asked Questions
- how is -27 to the power of 2/3 equal to negative 9 and not positive 9
- Cameron Balance Sheet Accounts Payable and Accruals 35 Accounts Receivable 57 Accumulated Depreciation (175) Cash 36 Common Stock 120 Fixed Assets
- How was Germany's past important to the rise of the Nazis? In particular, how did the virulent anti-Semitic ideology, which played such a prominent role in the