Hello, I am attempting to understand an assignment related to narrative content analysis. Using the set of songs with similar themes that you selected in the second study activity in Unit 4, explore what and how often those themes are used in the songs. For example, how do love songs sung by female performers compare with those by male performers? You may also propose other ideas to the instructor before proceeding with your data collection and analysis.
· Document each song title and artist. The selected songs must have lyrics in order to perform the content analysis.
· Organize and categorize your data.
· The bulk of your paper should focus on the process you went through to conduct the analysis:
o Make sure you explain how you organized and categorized your data.
o Describe the process you used to identify your sources of data, and how you went about becoming familiar with the data. (For example, did you download the songs and listen to them repeatedly? Did you locate the lyrics to the song and look for themes?)
· Try out at least one or two of the computer demonstrations linked in the Resources area before you submit your analysis. Each page has a free demo or trial. You do not have to purchase the program at this time, but you should be familiar enough with its features to discuss your rationale for selecting or not selecting a particular computer program to aid in the analysis process.
· Describe the processes you used to analyze your data.
· Conclude with a one-page summary reporting the results of your study:
o Describe and analyze the themes briefly. In other words, what did you learn about the songs, authors, and so on by conducting this study?
Recently Asked Questions
- You will create the GUI components and addthe controls to the form for: (naming of the controls as shown is important!) Product name label Product name
- For the Virial equation of state, determine the pressure of 0.83 moles of a gas in box with volume of 10.9L at temperature of -17.6C. Assume B= -0.042Lmol and
- linear algebra for math 413 university of arizona, this is for chapter 3 Hw 2