Use the provided template to analysis of what you learned from Smarter Balanced. Ultimately, you will evaluate how what you observe relates to our course learning outcomes regarding Learning and Assessment for the 21st century. You must include:
- Column 1: All six Course Learning Outcomes (CLO) including numbers and descriptions.
- Column 2: At least one specific example of what you observed from Smarter Balanced that aligns with the corresponding Course Learning Outcome (CLO).
- Column 3: Describe how the course learning outcome and coordinating evidence from Smarter Balanced can support you in your own construction of assessments.
(All six course learning outcomes should be included in column 1)
Evidence from Smarter Balanced
(description and explanation including where found)
(Personal connection & how the CLO and evidence from Smarter Balanced may help you construct high quality assessments)
1. Assess individual and group performance through use of established criteria for student mastery (including rubrics) in order to design instruction to meet learners' needs in each area of development (cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional, and physical).
Rubrics are constructed with established criteria following cognitive levels of Depth Knowledge
6th Grade Writing sample rubric
It was interesting to see both cognitive and content components represented in the rubrics. This shows me how I can succinctly design my own rubrics to include a more rigorous, yet explicit criteria
Recently Asked Questions
- And i have also tried these questions all quarter and have gotten sort of close but still can't get it.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from University of Scranton Hospital is a 175 (1).docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Marketing Manag Essay Homework 1.