I need help with the prompt below. Please help me with ideas on how I can approach this paper for my SPD 614 Classroom and Behavior Management course.
Talk about Student engagement and motivational strategies:
- Engagement and motivation in regards to academics and lessons as referred to in Chapter 10 of your text.
- Motivation identified as extrinsic or intrinsic etc.
- It is not enough to just mention the theory; you will need to explain how you will implement.
- How will you specifically use extrinsic motivation? How will you specifically use intrinsic motivation?
- Consider student interests in order to also foster engagement and motivation.
- How will you determine student interests?
- Consider multi-modality instruction. (Describe, do not merely mention.)
- Consider cooperative learning groups. (Describe, do not merely mention.)
- Consider accommodations/ modifications. (Describe, do not merely mention.)
- Consider lesson plans.
- Review and explain how to implementtheories of engagement and motivation such as: Expectancy value theory, self-determination theory, behavioral theory.
Recently Asked Questions
- How to calculate the implicit interest rate? It will be great if you can show the amortization schedule.
- Explain what it means to successfully direct and manage project work? One quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources.
- Assume Deck and Card classes have been made like so: https://pastebin.com/fRTQEJ9d. We will be implementing a very very simplified version of the game with the