Write composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition
needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion
• Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits.
• Explain why a certain sport is your favorite.
• Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
• Describe a SINGLE memorable day in your life.
Recently Asked Questions
- When creating goals and targets in a business, what are some criteria that should be met (five) when creating these targets?
- What methods can be used to convey information and identify sustainability improvements?
- How does varying the length of one's sentences improve the flow and readability of business documents?