Watch Internet Research: What's Credible? Write a 200-300 word abstract that covers the
- Identifies the main point of the film
- Clearly defines the position of the filmmakers on this topic
- Presents at least three pieces of clear evidence from the film that lead to this position.
- Use APA style for the abstract and include a properly-formatted reference for the film. Grammar and punctuation count.
link for the video: https://fod-infobase-com.ezproxy.rasmussen.edu/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=58373
Recently Asked Questions
- Please proof read for errors and any other mistakes. Please provide any helpful insight on writing tips In her essay, Stories in Red and Black: Pictorial
- There is often more than one way to format items in paper. For example, you could use the ruler to set a hanging indent. True or false
- Can you please check whether my abstract, participants, design, procedure, material, and limitations and implications are grammatically correct, whether the