Answers to the following based on the poem "Blizzard" by Linda...
Answers to the following based on the poem "Blizzard" by Linda Parsons ...
PART A: Which of the following best identifies the theme of the text?
- Aging is painful.
- Bature is violent and destructive.
- Winter is a time of loss.
- The beauty of winter creates calm.
How does Pastan's use of imagery contribute to the mood of the poem?
- Pastan presents images of a steady and quiet snowfall, creating a mellow and relaxed mood.
- Pastan presents images of winter, contributing to the saddened, grieving mood.
- Pastan presents an image of a bear attacking a beehive, creating a frightening mood.
- Pastan presents an image of a wedding, creating a celebratory and exciting mood.
Unlock full access to Course Hero
Explore over 16 million step-by-step answers from our libraryGet answer
Our verified expert tutors typically answer within 15-30 minutes.