To complete each of the three essays, you should:
- Select ONE Crime Against Persons (ie.
Assault/Battery, Rape, Murder, Kidnapping etc.)do NOT use solicitation as the crime, that was used for essay number 1.
Each of your three essays must include:
- A Title Page
- Abstract that summarizes the essay
- Description of the elements of the crime under historical common law
- Description of the elements of the current state statute for that crime
- Compare how the elements of the crime have changed from the historical common law to the current state statute
- Discuss possible reasons for the changes
- Suggest new changes in the statute, based on society’s needs today
- In Text Citations and Reference page, using APA style (www.apa.org (Links to an external site.))
You must demonstrate that you understand the terminology and the concepts used in criminal law. You must write using APA format for all source citations in both the body of the essay and in the reference page.
No plagiarism and the topic solicitation cannot be used for this essay as it was used for essay number 1. Thanks!