Okay I Need someone to write a paper for me. I know this is a tutor site but I have been falling behind due to moving and work and no internet at home
the subject is dry and wet galucoma and below are the out lines in which it needs to written I have attached the power point that i submitted a few weeks ago
The purposes of an introduction or opening are to
- introduce the subject and why the subject is important;
- preview the main ideas and the order in which they will be covered; and
- establish a tone of the document.
Include in the introduction a reason for the audience to read the paper. Also include an overview of what you are going to cover in your paper and the importance of the material. (This should include or introduce the questions you are asked to answer on each assignment.)
- Body of Your Report: Use a header titled with the name of your project (e.g., Friedreich's Ataxia—Its Origins, Treatments, and Outcome). Then proceed to break out the main ideas. State the main ideas, state major points in each idea, and provide evidence. Break out each main idea you will use in the body of your paper. Show some type of division, such as separate sections that are labeled, separate group of paragraphs, or headers. You would include the information you found during your research and investigation.
- Summary and Conclusion: Summarizing is similar to paraphrasing but presents the gist of the material in fewer words than the original. An effective summary identifies the main ideas and major support points from the body of your report. Minor details are left out.
- Works Cited: Use APA format as specified in the Syllabus.
Recently Asked Questions
- I help in writing a program that will remove all the //-style comments from a Java file. Your program should prompt the user to enter the name of the input
- MNEs often alter their products when entering into new markets. Discuss the tools available to analyze the new markets. Your example should discuss the pros
- The Okun's Law coefficient in #2 above is 0.4. Suppose more generally that the Okun's Law coefficient (OLC) is unknown. Thus we would express Okun's Law as = +