- Decreased pH in cytosol below the normal range
- Decreased pH in mitochondria below the normal range
- Increase in ATP
- Increase in Hydrolysis
- Decreasing levels of Glycogen and Triglycerides
- Inherited Autosomal Recessive Mutation of hydrolytic enzymes (inherited at the organismal level, but impacts the single cell found in a tissue)
- Normal portion of gene: ATGCCCGCCCGCCGTTAGGCATCGCA
- Mutated portion of gene: ATGCCGCGCCCGCCGTTAGGCATGCGCA
- Increased activity of mitogen-activated protein kinase(s)
- Poor Ion transport
How do all of the above things relate/are a chain reaction in a single celled organism?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from MATH 2090 Assignment 5.pdf.
- Kelly’s physician orders a urinalysis. If she has a UTI, which of the following will most likely be abnormal? A) pH B) Hemoglobin C. Nitrates D. Leukocytes