function m-file to calculate the approximated cosine function which can be evaluated by the following infinite
series - equation (2):
Here are requirements for the function m-file.
- Parameter lists (inputs): x value (in radian), and desired error percentage .
- Return value (outputs): approximated value, real error percentage, and number of iterations - Function name: 'Approx_Cos_yourEmailAccount'
- x = π/12 and %error = 1%. Save it on EX1_11.dat.
- x = π/12 and %error = 0.1%. Save it on EX1_12.dat.
- x = π/6 and %error = 1%. Save it on EX1_13.dat.
- x = π/6 and %error = 0.1%. Save it on EX1_14.dat.
- x = π/6 and %error = 0.01%. Save it on EX1_15.dat.
Recently Asked Questions
- What does it mean when we say that there is a relationship between two variables? What kinds of relationships can there be between two variables? Give an
- Find the amount of the ordinary annuity based on the information given.=$11,000 8% interest compounded semiannually semiannually for 8 years
- Can you consider the data below and construct a divided dierence table and determine if a low-order polynomial would be appropriate as an empirical model?