please help me answer the per lab question 4 to 9. and help me the periodic trends in physical properties (dry lab) also tell me how to write the lab report by the data. i m not really understand this
The most common experimental technique to perform elemental analysis is combustion analysis, where a sample is burned in a large excess of oxygen and the combustion products are trapped in a variety o
What other elements have electron configurations similar to hydrogen?
what are some examples of 7a elements? How many valence electrons do these elements have? Are these elements considered reactive? What are some practical uses of some group 7a elements?
Hi this is a homework question for an introductory course in process analysis in a chemical engineering program. Please find attached. Regards
I need to see a practice Final exam (old exam) of organic chemistry C342 from Indiana University , but i cannot find it when i look for it ...thanks
What is a suitable solvent system to perform a thin layer chromatography test for 7-dehydrocholesterol in absolute ethanol?
Can someone help me with question (b)(i) and please explain to me the two different oxidation state. Thank you very much.
Hi, need solution for these questions Thank you in advance.
i need help with this home work (see the attachment) Thank You
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)