The following equation represents the oxidation of methane by molecular oxygen: CH4(g) + O2(g) = CO2(g) + H2O(g) (b) What are G and G for this reaction? Is this reaction thermodynamically favor
Explain why nitrogen can form compounds with many different oxidation numbers.
Explain why the bond between boron and Cl in the molecule BCl3 is shorter than would be expected from a single B Cl bond.
Please assist with answering the following pre-lab questions in the attached image. Thanks in advance!
Explain why either greatly decreasing or increasing the percentage of oxygen in the atmosphere is dangerous.
A sample of an element contains 9.57x10^23 atoms and has a mass of 63.7g. What is the element?
BOS 4201, Toxicology The topic for this unit was the classification of carcinogens by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). For this assignment, pick a group 1 carcinogen from the IA
iBOS 3651 , Total Environmental Health and Safety Management 3 Unit V Article Review S Online Library and locate an article related to hazard identification and control. The Business Source Complete,
Physical Chemistry Homework please complete this physical chemistry homework for me. Thanks
Below is a list of chemicals with their oral LD50 in mg/kg (rats). Select the substance that is MOST toxic to rats. DDT, 87 mg/kg malathion, 885 mg/kg carbaryl (sevin), 307 mg/kg parathion, 3 mg/kg
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)