Need help doing all these multiple choice questions.
I am taking an online chemistry course and am having a bit of trouble with stoichiometry. I don't understand the material very well and need help solving the problems. I am on question 2 and need to c
Two substances are mixed together. Explain how the observer could determine if this reaction is just a mixture or an actual chemical reaction. Give an example of two reactants that would form a mixtur
The concept of limiting reactant is a very important one in Chemistry. Explain what the concept of limiting reactant means and give an example of a limiting reactant everyday-life situation. (Lesson 8
Give the main/longest chain name (1pt), functional group(s) name (2pts) and IUPAC name (2pts) of the following organic compound: CH3CH2OH Give the main/longest chain name (1pt), functional group(s) na
. F or the 3 titrations of the acid of unknown concentration, fill in the following data & complete necessary calculations: Titration #1 Titration #2 Titration #3 a Volume of Acid (mL) b Initial Buret
The multiple components of crude oil are separated by a process called fractionation (fractional distillation) at petroleum refineries. Rank (or arrange) the following petroleum products according to
Cholesterol in blood is measured in milligrams of cholesterol per deciliter of blood. If the average adult has 6.0 liters of blood, how many grams of cholesterol would be in the blood of an average ad
How do I calculate these?? Also how do I get the final temperature for metal and water?? From the data collected, calculate the following: The heat energy lost by the metal (q = mc t) The heat energy
1.) Write out the NET equations for the reactions that were observed to be spontaneous. 2.) If the forward reaction is spontaneous, will the reverse reaction be spontaneous? Explain. 3.) Based on your
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)