Hey can you send me the pictures to the answers you posted here, Thanks!!! https://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Chemistry/8703001-Suppose-a-reaction-follows-second-order-kinetics-and-takes-158-seconds/
A molecule of methane diffuses in air (which can be considered an ideal gas). What is the ratio, at atmospheric pressure, of its diffusion coefficient at 40 C, D 40 , compared to its diffusion coefficient at 0 C, D 0 ?
The diffusion coefficient of oxygen in blood has been measured to be 2.0 x 10 -5 cm 2 /s. How long would it take an oxygen molecule in blood to travel 1 meter if it did so by diffusion rather than by being transported by the circulatory system?
find the pH of a solution that contains 0.675% C5H5N by mass and 0.865% C5H5NHCl by mass
The decomposition of the poisonous gas phosgene is represented by the equation COCl2(g) <-> CO(g) + Cl2(g). Values of kp for this reaction are kp= 6.7x10^-9 at 99.8 degrees celsius and kp= 4.44x10^-2 at 395 degrees celsius. At what temperature is COCl2 15% dissociated when the total...
A 4.00 sample of vinegar was titrated with .1250M NaOH according to the following equation" 25.19 mL of base was needed to reach the end point. Calculate the molarity of the acetic acid
Hydrogen gas is used for some industrial operations because of its tendency to give up electrons, bringing about the chemical reaction known as (blank) in some other substance. In contrast, chlorine gas can be used to bring about the reaction known as (blank) because of its tendency to take...
Seawater has a salinity of 3.5%, i.e. 35 g of solid NaCl for one kilogram of seawater. For simplicity, assuming that all dissolved salts in seawater are NaCl rather than Na+ and Cl- ions and other species, what is the osmotic pressure between seawater and fresh water at 300K?
A quantity of strong acid is added to pure water to give a solution that is 0.1M H+. Calculate Q for the following reaction just as the H+ ion is added and before equilibrium is established. H+(aq) + OH(aq)-----> H2O(l) What is the value of free energy change for this reaction starting...
When doing reactions and predict the product type questions. Which solvents do you use if there are multiple above the arrow? Do we use one? A combination of all of them?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)