Ziram and fuberidazole are 2 weak bases, estimate what pH the water would need to be to drop their vapor pressure to 50% that of a solution of a free base
If you eat 4 servings a week of rice with an inorganic content of 200 ppb and you weigh 75 kg, what is your dose in g per kg body weight per day? A serving of rice is 45 g (uncooked). 0.12 9 1.3 0.06
A sample of an arsenic salt weighing 100 mg was dissolved and the arsenic converted to arsenite, which required 10.98 mL of 0.01234 M permanganate solution for complete reaction. What is the percentag
How many atoms of oxygen are contained in 47.6g of Al2(CO3)3? The molar mass of Al2(CO3)3 is 233.99 g/mol.
Can you check my work for the attached answers for data Table 2. If you need more information I can supply that too. I have worked the problems out on the paper for the concentration CH3COOH in vinega
When 2.150 g of AX (s) dissolves in 200.0 g of water in a coffee-cup calorimeter the temperature rises from 21.2 oC to 32.3 oC. Calculate the enthalpy change (in kJ/mol) for the solution process AX (s
Sketch out a qualitative potential energy diagram (mark reactants with R, products with P) that best fits the following data: Keq = 1 10^8; relatively fast reaction; one intermediate species, which
1. calculate the amount of green crystals you produced in moles 2. what is the limiting reagent in this experiment 3. calculate the theoritical yield (in g) for [Co(en) 2 Cl2]Cl 4.calculate your perce
calculate the mass of cobalt in the sample, the percent cobalt and the percent error
Asparagine - while it helps the nervous system maintain its equilibrium, Asparagine it also acts as a detoxifier, and it regulates metabolism. How does its shortage affect our body functions?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)