I need help! Consider the family of hyperbolas given by: x^2 -((y^2)/2)=c For each given c 2 R the curve can be thought of (locally) as an implicit function of y, i.e., y(x). Describe (with a family of equations) the family of curves which are orthogonal to the family of hyperbolas above.
the difference between vaporization and boiling is?
If I have a list of 25 chemistry questions, how long would it take to get the answers?
Why would running an aldol reaction between benzil and dibenzyl ketone at a low temp furnish the product of a non conjugated 2,3,4,5-tetraphenylcyclopentadienone with two OHs in low yield?
I am having and issue on a titration problem from my post lab which is due tonight at 11. The problem is (b) If the titrant has a molarity of 0.1000 M and there are 45.00 mL of analyte present, what is the molarity of the analyte? I have attached the graph for reference
I have a lab again and its about spectrophotometry. I attached the manual, results, and a hand-out if you need it. In the hand-out, page 7 is where the linear regression is.
Construct a Lewis structure for hydrogen peroxide, H2O2, in which each atom achieves an octet of electrons. Draw the molecule by placing atoms on the grid and connecting them with bonds. Include all lone pairs of electrons.
A buffer is created by mixing together 29 mL of 3.3 M sodium formate and 19 mL of 3 M formic acid. What is the capacity of the buffer if 0.2 M NaOH is added? 1. 285 mL of NaOH can be added. 2. 478.5 mL of NaOH can be added. 3. 0.2 M NaOH 4. Cannot be calculated without knowing the Ka of...
Chlorine has a critical temperature of 144 degrees Celsius and a critical pressure of 77atm. under which condition would CL2 most likely be a liquid
Could you please fill out the three attached worksheets?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)