I have a test coming up and here are some review questions I thought someone could help me out on. I'd appreciate steps on how you got that question PLEASE, Thanks.
1) garage that specializes in foreign cars had a small magnesium fire when a car part was ignited. The mechanic knew from his training that he should not use water but could use a dry powder like a so
2. To verify Avogadro's Law, calculate the average number of moles for the three: gases along with the percent deviation for each gas, according to the formula: % deviation = | (moles of gas) - (avera
What is the mole to mole relationship between the copper and silver respectively? A. 2:10 B. 2:1 C. 1:1 D. 1:2 E. 8:3 How many moles of NH4Cl are in 5g of NH4Cl? The MW=53.492). To calculate the numbe
How many moles of zinc reacted with the 6M HCl in the second part of the experiment? To find the moles of zinc you need to convert from the grams of zinc to the moles of zinc using the following calcu
Which of the following is named incorrectly? What should its name be? A. All correct B. Sn 3 (PO 4 ) 4 ; tin(IV) phosphate C. FeSO 4 ; iron(II) sulfate D. K 3 P; potassium phosphide E. Fe(OH) 2 ; iron
1.What is the mass (in milligrams) of a gas (with molar mass 125 g/mol) with volume 372.0 mL at 99.8C and 106.6 kPa? (6) 2.What volume of CO 2 ( g ) is produced when 2.10kg of ethane, C 2 H 6 ( g ), i
I am doing a lab on introduction to organic functional groups III and we have to classify a unknown substance using certain information. One being the product could not be extracted into alkaline wate
A) Calculate thepHat the equivalence point in titrating 0.120Msolutions of each of the following with 8.0 10 2 MNaOH. hydrobromic acid ( H B r ) chlorous acid ( H C l O 2 ) benzoic acid ( C 6 H 5 C O
I need to find the equilivance and half equilivalence point of this titration graph. I need to see how it was found, and I need help identifying the unknown acid that was titrated. It was titrated wit
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)