Hi can you help me with this lab report?
1. You mix 100.0 mL of a 0.100 M NaOH solution and 150.0 mL of a 0.100 M HCl solution. Determine the concentration of H + in the final mixture after the reaction is complete. A. 0.0500 M B. 0.0600 M C
I need help with questions c, d and e. I am not sure how to start them or go about them.
I am about to perform a lab oxidizing cyclooctanol to cylcooctanone. The first portion has us preparing a solution of octanol, acetone and glacial acetic acid and then adding bleach. I have to figure
Analytical Chemistry: 2 questions I need answered by Thursday 2:00pm (PST) I attached the questions on the document below. Please show all steps and significant digits.
If you were to use 25 moles of zinc in this experiment, how many moles of hydrogen gas would be produced? In the production of ammonia via the Haber process, nitrogen gas is combined with hydrogen gas
What effect does multiple bonding and resonance have on the geometry of molecules and ions?
26. How does one determine the pressure-volume work done on or by a gaseous system? 28. How does one determine the internal energy of a reaction carried out under constant volume
Consider the electrochemical cell described below. Ag(s)/AgCl(s)/KCl(aq, saturated)//Cell Solution/ Cu(s) The Cell Solution was made by mixing 25.0mL of 4.00mM KCN 25.0mL of 4.00mMKCu(CN)2 25.0mL of 0
2. Convert the mass of Na 2 CO 3 to moles, given its molecular weight (MW) of 105.989 g/mole. 3. Convert the mass of NaCl to moles, given its molecular weight (MW) of 58.443 g/mole 4.Calculate the exp
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)