I am having trouble and need help with a lab assignment.
I am having trouble and need help with a lab assignment. The name of the lab is Stoichiometry of a Precipitation Reaction.
5. Calculate the yield of copper oxide: A. Expected number of moles of copper oxide (using the emprical formula of copper oxide and the starting moles of Cu): B. Actual mass of copper oxide (g): 63.54
Test questions - do not take Q: What is the show cesium and iodine love watching together? A: CSI Q: What is the chemical formula for "coffee"? A: CoFe2 Q: What is the chemical formula for "banana"? A
Given that mass was lost from the copper carbonate hydrate during heating, in this decomposition reaction, how many moles of solid product were produced? The molecular weight of the solid product is 7
4. Copper carbonate hydrate produces 1 mole of water (MW = 18.015 g/mol) was for every mole of solid product (MW = 79.545 g/mol) produced. Given that 3.327 g of product was produced during the reactio
Mass of empty test tube 7.597 g Mass of test tube and sample before heating 8.089 g Mass of test tube and sample after heating 7.956 g Mass of unknown sample that was heated Mass of oxy
9. A-5.0% w/v NaCl saltwater solution B-Pure water Which of the above will evaporate the fastest? a. A b. B c. they will evaporate at the same rate d. can only be determined experimentally 10. You hav
Multiple choice chemistry quiz see attached word document
Answer all multiple choice questions correctly as I will used this also for my finals review.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)