Determine the solubility product constant (Ksp) for PbCl2. The solubility of PbCl2 is 0.016 mol/D at 25 degree Celsius. **** What is the answer? show your steps please? AND what does the solubility (0
Hello, I am having trouble figuring out what this compound is. I conducted an experiment with my Chemistry Class and the objective is to identify the unknowns. One of my unknowns has an experimental d
A student mixes 100mL of a 1.2 x 10^-2 mol/L solution of zinc nitrate, Zn (NO3)2 (aq), with 100 mL of a 6.0 mol/L solution of sodium hydroxide, NaOH (aq). Will solid zinc hydroxide precipitate? Use ca
I have put the info I found from lab but need help with the ones I dont have answered.
Consider air to be a mixture of 80% nitrogen and 20% oxygen.How much work is required to raise the temperature of 6 mol of air by 3 C in an adiabatic process?
what are the similarities between a fuel cell and a photovoltaic cell?
`Chemistry really is another language sometimes. It abbreviates a lot, and chemical formulas are a way to write a little and still convey a lot of information. For example, consider the chemicals merc
Calculate the volume of 0.0496 M EDTA needed to titrate the Mg 2+ in a 0.1959-g sample that is 80.2 percent hydromagnesite, 3MgCO 3 Mg(OH) 2 3H 2 O. The formula weight of hydromagnesite is 365.3 g
Hi! I need help with the 4 following equations! Thank you very much! :) 1. chloride ions + silver nitrate 2. hydrogen carbonate + nitric acid 3. barium chloride + sulfate ions (aq) 4. nitric acid + am
Hello Dr, could you please help me with this assignment on fluid me
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)