uestion 1 (1 point) Which of the changes listed below will shift the equilibrium to the right for the following reversible reaction? C( s ) + H 2 O( g )CO( g ) + H 2 ( g ) + heat increase [H 2 O] decr
Which of the changes listed will shift the equilibrium to the left for the following reversible reaction? SO 3 ( g ) + NO( g ) + heatSO 2 ( g ) + NO 2 ( g ) decrease [SO 2 ] decrease volume add a cata
Which of the following has no effect on the equilibrium position of a reversible reaction in the gaseous state? Question 7 options: reactant concentration temperature product concentration catalyst no
After balancing the following redox reaction in acidic solution, what is the coefficient of H 2 O? IO 3 - ( aq ) + Sn 2+ ( aq ) Sn 4+ ( aq ) + I 2 ( s ) 12 6 1 2 none of the above
This is a question I am having extreme difficulty answering, can someone please help me solve this problem? I appreciate any support you can offer with this. Thanks, 2Al (s) + 3H 2 SO 4 (aq) --> Al 2
1. A rubber is subjected to a shear stress such that x= , y=1. Obtain an expression relating the shear stress, , and the shear strain, , assuming = -1/ . Comment on the difference between this st
3. For an ideal rubber, (1) derive the rubber elasticity equations of stress versus extension ratio for a biaxial stress, i.e., find x( x, y) and y( x, y). (2) If elastic modulus E (in uniaxial defo
How would I approach this problem? (Attached) I would like step by step instructions if possible. thanks!
Good evening! Can you please help me answer these questions. I've looked in my class notes and notes from lab but I'm unsure of the answer. 1. Does tyrosinase exhibit a high level of specificity? 2. D
The temperature of 1 mole of an ideal gas is increased from 100K to 300K; C V = 3/2R. a) Calculate S if the volume is constant. b) Calculate S if the pressure is constant. c) What would S be if 3 m
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)