5.00 mL of commercial bleach was diluted to 100.0 mL. 25 mL of that diluted sample was titrated with 4.56 mL of 0.10 M S2O3^2-. What is the concentration of the hypochlorite in the original bleach sol
Complete the following table for an ideal gas: P V n T 2.00 a t m 1.00 L 0.520 m o l ? K 0.280 a t m 0.250 L ? m o l 32 C 660 t o r r ? L 0.335 m o l 350 K ? a t m 595 m L 0.250 m o l 280 K
The ideal gas law P V = n R T relates pressure P , volume V , temperature T , and number of moles of a gas, n . The gas constant R equals 0.08206 L a t m / ( K m o l ) or 8.3145 J / ( K m o l )
A deep-sea diver uses a gas cylinder with a volume of 10.0L and a content of 50.2g of O2 and 32.9g of He. Calculate the partial pressure of each gas and the total pressure if the temperature of the ga
Hydrogen has two naturally occurring isotopes,1H and 2H. Chlorine also has two naturally occurring isotopes,35Cl and 37Cl. Thus, hydrogen chloride gas consists of four distinct types of molecules: 1H3
How many liters of CO 2 gas can be produced at 30.0 C and 1.50 atm from the reaction of 5.00 mol of C 3 H 8 and an excess of O 2 according to the following equation? C 3 H 8 ( g ) + 5O 2 ( g ) 3C
Which assumptions are common to both kinetic-molecular theory and the ideal-gas equation? Which assumptions are common to both kinetic-molecular theory and the ideal-gas equation? Molecules do not col
A mixture containing 0.766mol He(g), 0.290mol Ne(g), and 0.113mol Ar(g)is confined in a 10.00-L vessel at 25 C. Partial pressure of He? Partial pressure of Ne? Partial pressure of Ar? Total pressure o
Consider three gases all at 298K: HCl,H2, andO2. List the gases in order of increasing average speed.
Which of the following correctly lists the gases in order of increasing rate of effusion? Cl 2 < Ar < CH 4 < He He < Ar < Cl 2 < CH 4 CH 4 < He < Cl 2 < Ar He < CH 4 < Ar < Cl 2
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)