Are there any tips or tricks to help me with significant figures?
Concentrated nitric acid (HNO3) has a density of 1.42 g/mL and is 70% nitric acid. Calculate the molarity of the acid if 30 mL of the concentrated acid is mixed with 255 mL of water.
I need help naming and drawing some compounds. Thanks!
Acid-Base Titration Lab Purpose To determine the molar concentration of a base by performing a titration using an acid of known volume and concentration. Access the virtual lab through the following l
Clear visual summaru (such as tab) of physical properties of all organic groups (boiling, solubility, acidity, structure, etc)
Cannot read your first file of your last answer (not the full pictue part of it only
Corrosion is a leading cause of structural degradation of bridges and roadways. Not only does rust weaken metal structures, but as it builds up it forces apart connecting parts of the structure, causi
Calculate the mass of glucose (C 6 H 12 O 6 ) in a 105-mL sample of a 1.61 M glucose solution.
I need solutions to the 3 questions asked for eScience Labs, Inc. Lab 14: Chemical Reactions I. Observations of Naf and Ca(C2HO2)2 (See Sequence of pictures below): Observations of Rinse A and Ca(C2HO
8. Can you dissolve .35 moles of Potassium Permanganate (KMnO4) into 500 mL of water? _________ Why? / Why not? (please show work) 9. Can 1750 mL of water dissolve 4.6 moles of Copper Sulfate CuSO4? _
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)