I need help with all of this. Cant seem to find anything anywhere.
I have attached a lab assignment from my chemistry class, but I just would like to make sure I am correct on my answers and have work double checked. You should be able to write yours right on the she
QUESTION 1 1) __________ is a method used to compare the relative effectiveness of different explosives to accomplish a specific task. The detonation of 2.0 kg of tetryl has the same explosive power a
How many kilograms of CaCl need to be added to 25L of ice slush to lower the melting point by 5 degrees C? Please show work. kfp=1.86
The equilibrium constant for the reaction below is 0.18 at 25 o C. PCl 3( g ) + Cl 2( g ) PCl 5( g ) The following concentrations were measured from the reaction vessel: (4 marks) [PCl 3( g ) ] = 0.04
Identify the acid, its conjugate base, the base and its conjugate acid in the following reaction: (2 marks) H 3 PO 4( aq ) + NH 3( aq ) H 2 PO 4 - ( aq ) + NH 4 + ( aq ) Because rain washes pollutants
Take Test: Unit VI Assessment BOS 3640-12F-2, ... In organic chemistry, a functional group is an atom or group of atoms that determines the compound's characteristics. For each of the following comp
Plan and Conduct an Inquiry Purpose Your task is to plan and conduct a lab activity into how ONE of the following factors affect the rate of a chemical reaction: change in temperature (ex. hot vs. col
Why is there only one triplet in the third problem? I count 2 if allylic hydrogen is included........
Could someone possibly do this worksheet out so that i can check my answers? i have a midterm on this tomorrow. thanks so much in advance!!
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)