What is the PH of pure water when it is exposed to air at 25C?
What is the nature of water if its PH is 6.14 at 100C? a. acidic b. basic c. neutral d.none of the above
How many basic chemical reactions do i need to know for orgo 2?
While increasing temperature from 0C to 100C: a. Density increases b. Density decreases c. Density first increases and then decreases d. Density first decreases and then increases
How to find the oxidation state of Fe in Fe3O4? I have read that it is a whole number but when I solve for this I get 8/3. Please explain.
One mole of a non ideal gas from 2.0 atm, 3.0 L, 95 K goes to 4.0 atm, 5.0 L, 245 K with a change in internal energy U = 30 Latm. What is the change in enthalpy ( H) of the process? Please show work.
Which of the following contains both polar and non-polar bonds? 1) NH4Cl 2) HCN 3) H2O2 4) CH4 EXPLAIN HOW.
What volume (L) of a 0.5 M KOH solution can be prepared by diluting 1.5 L of a 10 M KOH solution? Show your work.
A substance AxBy crystallizes in FCC lattice in which A occupy each corner of the cube and B occupy the center of each face of the cube. What is AxBy? Please explain.
You are asked to calculate the concentration of a NaCl (in water) solution in several ways and are given the following information: 30 g NaCl, 300 mL solution, Molecular weight of NaCl = 58.44 g/mole
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)