During part B of your lab, you measured electrochemical cell potentials with as Cu2+/Cu couple as the anode. Predict the results you would observe if Zn2+/Zn was the anode. Half-Cell Cu2+/Cu Ag1
The assignment is attached below.
the experiment is about the vibronic spectrum of iodine .. 1. Would it have been possible to see the peaks observed if we used iodine in solution? Explain. 2. Define what the hot iodine vibronic
why liquid water at 273.3 K will not freeze in terms of gibbs energy
when 2 moles of mg3n2 are allowed to react how many moles of h2o also react?
toothpaste (soaps and sodium fluoride = NaF)
Na combust o de 23 gramas de lcool no processo termoqu mico descrito abaixo, C2H5OH(l) + 3O2(g) -> 2CO2(g) + 3H2O(g) + 1.369,3 kJ verdadeiro afirmar: a) ocorre absor o de 1.369,3 kJ de energ
how many ml of .0241 M H2SO4 will b needed to neutralize a 50 ml sample of .191 M KOH
How many atoms are contained in each molecule of PbSO4
How much energy would be required to melt 42 g of HCl at its melting point of 110.8 C? Hfus for HCl is 14.2 cal/g and Hvap for HCl is 98.7 cal/g. Answer in units of cal.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)