for the reaction cl2+ 2kbr yields 2kcl+ br2, calculate tge percent yield if 200g of chlorine react with excess potassium bromide to produce 410 of bromine?
vThomas poured 25 mL of 0.60 M HCl into a large bottle. He then added enough water so that the new (diluted) concentration was 0.10 M HCl. How much water did Thomas add?
What is the percent by weight of a solution prepared by dissolving 15 g of NaCl in 165 g of H2O
How many MOLES of aluminum sulfate are present in 2.33 grams of this compound ?
a 28 g sample of which gas will have a dry volume of about 44.8 L at STP?
NH2OH + HBr = ?
if 1.020 has 3 sig figs bc of trailin zeros how many does 1.000 have?
at 30 km above the earths surface (roughly in the middle of the statosphere) the pressure is roughly 0.013 atm and the gas density is 3.74 x 10^23 molecules/m^3 assuming N2 is represetative of the str
1.50 g of nh3 react with 2.75g of o2 which is the limiting reactant? How many grams of excess remain after the limiting reactant is completely consumed?
concentrated sodium hydroxide is 19.4 M and has a density of 1.54
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)