The wall of the Erlenmeyer flask is occasionally rinsed with water from the wash bottle during the analysis of the acid solution. Will this technique result in the molar concentration of the acid solu
For the standardization of the NaOH solution, the endpoint was consistently reproduced to a faint pink color.However, the endpoint for the titration of the acid solution was consistently reproduced to
For the following redox reaction, which statement is true? 18 H+ + 6 MnO4- + 5 I- ---> 6 Mn2+ + 5 IO3- + 9 H2O Mn is oxidized by 5 electrons I is oxidized by 5 electrons O is reduced by 1 ele
Pure potassium hydrogen phthalate is used for the standardization of the sodium hydroxide solution. Suppose that the potassium hydrogen phthalate is not completely dry. Will the reported molar concent
An ordinary vapor compression refrigeration cycle using HFC-134a is to operate with a condenser at 45 degrees celsius and an evaporator at -10 degrees celsius. The compressor is 80% efficient. (a) Det
A Brayton gas turbine typically operates with only a small amount of fuel added so that the inlet temperatures of the turbine are kept relatively low because of material degradation at higher temperat
please help with questions 4 and 7
The yellow pigment that came out of the column first is supposed to be non polar but it has the lowest Rf on my TLC plate. I thought since the eluent was a 9 hexane: 1 acetone solvent this yellow pi
Equilibrium is established at 1000 K, where Kc= 281 for the reaction 2SO2(g) + O2(g) 2SO3 (gas). The equilibrium amount of O2(gas)in a 0.152 L flask is 2.63 10 3 mol. What is the ratio of [SO2] t
What is the equilibrium constant expression for the following reaction (K=?/?): Fe(OH)3 + 3H+(aq) Fe3+(aq) + 3H2O(l) K= 8600
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)