Is the solubility of a cation predictable from the position of its element in the Periodic Table? Is precipitate color predictable from the position of the cations element in the Periodic Table?
He(g) N2(g) N2(l) H2O(l) H2(g) a. He(g) b. N2(l), H2O(l) c. He(g), N2(g) & H2(g) d. N2(g), H2O(l) & H2(g) e. He(g) & H2O(l) Given: HgO(s) Which of the following species would need to appear in a Heat of Formation table at 25 C and 1 atm?
Harris, Chapter 1, problem 32: What is the density of 53.4% aqueous NaOH if 16.7 mL of the solution diluted to 2.00L gives 0.169M NaOH?
how many molecules of No2 are produced when 2.0 * 10 exponent 20 molecules of N204 are decomposed. N2O4(g)-2NO2(g)
A sample of oxygen is collected by water displacement at a temperature of 35C when the barometric pressure is 752 mm Hg. What is the partial pressure of the dry gas?
cis-1-tert-butyl-4-fluorocyclohexane newman projection
The following are conformations of methylcyclohexane. A B C D 1 ---Select--- A B C D a) Of the 4 conformations, which is the most stable? 2 ---Select--- A B C D b) Of the 4 conformations, which is the least stable? 3 ---Select--- axial equatorial...
Lab Assignment, having some trouble getting started! Here are the instructions that correspond with the worksheet I've attached: INSTRUCTIONS: Blow up your balloons, trying to make the finished balloons about the same size (with the exception of the three larger ones, which will be your...
A 30 gram block of an unknown metal at 86.0oC was dropped into an insulated flask containing approximately 40.0 grams of ice and 30.0 grams of water at 0oC. After the system had reached a steady temperature it was determined that 6.8 grams of ice had melted. What is the specific heat of the...
In a titration, 33.21 mL 0.3020M rubidium hydroxide solution is required to exactly neutralize 20.00 mL hydrofluoric acid solution. What is the molarity of the hydrofluoric acid solution?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)