what is the density (g/mL) of glycerol if a 200.0 mL sample has a mass of 252 g?
Ka for HF is 7.0 10-4. Kb for the fluoride ion is
A 25ml sample of HCL was added to a 0.1g sample of CaCO3. All the CaCO3 reacted, leaving some excess HCL. CaCO3 + 2HCL--> CaCl2+H2O+CO2 The excess HCL required 43.82 ml of 0.01185M Ba(OH)2 to com
Lithopone is a brilliant white pigment used in water based interior paint. If a mixture of BaSO4 and ZnS produced by the reaction BaS +ZnSO4--> ZnS+ BaSO4 How many grams of lithopone are produced
Azobenxene an intermediate in the nanufacture of dyes can be prepared from nitrobenze by reaction with triethylene glycol in the presence of Zn and KOH. In one reaction, 0.1L of nitrobenzen (d=1.20g/
A certain sample of the mineral galena weighs 12.4 and has a volume of 1.64 mL. What is the density of galena?
what are the functional groups present in phenacetin?
what is the importance of displacement reactions of metals?
the air in the laboratory was measured with a barometer to be 7.20 x 10 squared mm Hg. what is the laboratory air pressure in atm
explain how a supersaturated solution of Na2C2H3O2 can be prepared and proven to be supersaturated
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)