Rate constant problem, data is attached.
What are q and w (in kJ) for the reaction of 19.0 g of Na(s) and 46.0 g of Cl2(g) to produce NaCl(s) at 1 atm and 298K? I calculated -679.8 KJ for q and 2.054 KJ for w and both were incorrect. Than
Concrete used in road construction is reinforced using steel bars in a grid, known collectively as rebar. After many years, rebar will begin to corrode, and the concrete will weaken. Studies are ong
Structure (Draw the 2D structure of eugenol.)
4. Directions: The compound codes are given to you. You must use webscd to search for the compounds and write the enantiomers or diasteriomers structure and R, S configuration It is Essential and Crit
Name the alkene(s) with the molecular formula C6H12 that have a single methyl branch and that do not show E/Z isomerism. Use E/Z to describe stereochemistry around the double bond as appropriate. D
Draw the structure(s) of the alkene(s) with the molecular formula C6H12 that are unbranched and that show E/Z isomerism.
Given the equation HSO3 NH2 + NANO2 produces N2 + H2O + NaHSO4 And given that amount of nitrogen produced in moles equals amount of sulfamic acid used (used 0.1g sulfamic acid) How can I calculate
In this experiment 2.0 mL of tert-butyl chloride is used. The density of TBC is 0.847g/mL and its molar mass is 92.57 g/mol. (a) calculate the weight and the number of moles of TBC to be used. (b) ca
Draw 2 configurations of ethane 01, and label if r or s.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)