the specific heat of aluminum is 0.900 j/gC. How many joules of heat are absorbed by 15.0 of Al if it is heated from 20.0 C to 60.0C
Compute the freezing point of 21.6 g NiSO4 in 1.00 x 10^2 g H20(assume 100% ionization)
a light woman and a heavy man jump from an airplance at the same time and open their same-size parachutes at the same time. which person will get to a state of zero accerlation first?
How much energy (in calories) is needed to heat 15 of fat from room temperature (25 ) to its melting point (35 )?
By definition, which of the following can be broken down into simpler substances? 1. a. compound 2. b. element 3. c. gas 4. d. liquid
lewis structure for NaNO2
Compounds like CCL2F2 are known as chloroflourocarbons, or CFCs. These compounds were once widely used as refrigerants but are now being replaced by compounds that are believed to be less harmful to t
Calculate the final temperature of 36 of ethanol initially at 14 upon absorption of 697 of heat. (density of ethanol =0.789 )
How many copper atoms does it contain? [The volume of a sphere is and the density of copper is 8.96 . A pure copper sphere has a radius 0.927 .
How many significant figures are in 400.1?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)