a 40.4g sample of glucose (a nondissociated, nonvolatile solute with the formula C6H12O6) is dissolved in 152.4 g of water. what is the vapor pressure of this solution at 100c?
Enter the molecular formula for butane, c4h10 excess your answer as a chemical formula
the tire is filled with dry air at sea level and a temperature of 60 degree F to 32 lb/square inch.standard sea level pressure is 101325 Pa at 0 degree C (STP). 1) how many moles of air are contained
Air is a mixture of N2,O2,Ar,Co2,Ne,He,CH4,lessor amounts of the other gases and possibly substantial amount of H2O in vapor form.we consider only dry air. the average molecular weight of dry air is
3) The UV light responsible for sun tanning has a peak wavelength at ~360 nm. (a) Calculate the energy (in joules/mol) of UV light with a wavelength of 360 nm. (b) Calculate the total energy of phot
Predict the molecular structure (including bond angles) for each of the following. a. PCl3 b. SCl2 c. SiF4 d. ICl5 e. XeCl4 f. SeCl6
Say you are presented with two beakers, beaker A and beaker B, each containing a white, powdery compound. a. From your initial observations, you suspect that the two beakers contain the same compo
how many liters of isopropanol at 20 degrees C does it take to equal 1 kilogram of IPA
take a cup of IPA outside wher the temperature is 1 degrees C. what would happen if you lit a match near it. how about a day that is 90 degrees F
How many parts per million is thelower explosion limit for ethanol?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)