STIOCHIOMETRY: (1) How many grams of K SO can be produced from 150.0 grams of KOH with sufficient H SO ? MM (K SO ) = 174.26 g/mole MM (H SO ) = 98.08 g/mole MM (KOH) = 56.11 g/mole MM (H )
Or chem need explanation.
Hello. I need help with problems 1 to 10
list possible formulas of molecules with M+=100. assume that C, H, and O may be present. what kind of mass spectrometry will you use to distinguish between them?
Chemistry Help, willing to pay!
Under which temperature will water boil at 95 C? The latent heat of vaporization of water is 539 cal/g.
How is it possible to synthesize 1-sec-butoxybutane from 1-bromobutane?
Can you help me on these numbers....6,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,17,
Can you help me on these numbers....18,19,20,21,24,25,29
Can you answer these questions and 8,10,17,21,and 25? and also explain why it is? Q1.A measurement of the heat produced when a known amount of sugar burns in a constant volume calorimeter would ena
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)