What is the chemical formula for rust? Choose one answer. a. Fe b. Fe2+ H2O c. Fe(OH)2 d. Fe2O3 H2O
The transfer of electrons from iron to oxygen and water is all that is necessary for the formation of rust. Answer: True False
How many milligrams of copper metal would be produced in 24 hours of electroplating of a copper(II) ion solution with 9.0 A of current? Faraday s constant is 96,485 coulombs per mole of electrons 1
The solvent for an organic reaction is prepared by mixing 70.0ml of acetone () with 59.0ml of ethyl acetate (). This mixture is stored at 25.0c . The vapor pressure and the densities for the two pure
The question is attached to the attachment file it (its a Microsoft document) reads (Based on your knowledge of polarity of compounds, and the effect on polarity on physical constants such as meltin
This question is attached to a Microsoft document it reads (Order the following chemicals in order of increasing polarity.)
1.) Write balanced equations for the following reactions: (a) the reaction of potassium with chlorine (b) the reaction of chlorine with hydrogen (c) the reaction of sulfur with oxygen (d) the reac
The questions are in the attached file.
Hi Please Please Please help me with #4 postlab question. I have attached the lab handout as a reference. This is due in 4 hours!!! Thanks! The active ingredient in many commercial liquid bleac
Which functional groups are present in acetaminophen? Choose from the list there will be more than one answer. ketone amide alcohol amine benzene ring
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)