What is the basic principle behind the ability of a molecule to absorb in the IR frequency? Provide an example. What kinds of molecules do not absorb?
Describe in your own words IR bending and wagging?
See the attached picture please! Thanks! :) P.S... in case the question is hard to read, it says: Draw the structure of the product formed when the following compound reacts with Tollens' reage
Please answer the attached questions according to the instructions.
Hi, I had 550ml of a .22M weak acid solution. I calculated it would take 1210ml of .1N KOH to neutralize the solution (checked the answer and it is correct) . What is the number of H+ ions in the 5
1) A Taco Bell meal consisting of 2 Grilled Stuft Beef Burritos, Nachos Bellgrande, and a 64 oz. Coca Cola contains 2920 Calories. How many J of energy is this (1 cal = 4.184J be careful! Remember
Hi I need some help with these chemistry problems!
1. Which of the following is an application of osmotic pressure? salting meats for preservation mixing water and ethylene glycol in antifreeze pressurizing beverages with ca
A student preformed a series of experiments to study the rate law of a chemical reaction. A+2B---.>C+ 2D. The initial concentration of B is held constant at 0.010M in all trials. The half life of the
Did I perform the correct calculations in problem #4 and how am I supposed to find the %T in #5? Was I supposed to use the Spec 20 or is that value calculated?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)