Assign all peaks in the NMR spectrum for trans-cinnamic acid. The spectrum can be found here: http://www.bama.ua.edu/~blacksto/CH237/spectra/exp2_t-cinnamic_acid_NMR.pdf.
Please follow the questions requirement.
In chapter 25 question 3b you will find in the attachment a copy of the picture that illustrate the question.
How do we calculate the density in g/L of Helium (He) in a stratospheric weather balloon at an altitude of ca 15,000 m; t = - 43 oC, and P = 66,000 Pa?
The valve between a 10-L tank containing a gas at 1 atm and a 3-L tank containing a gas at 0.5 atm is opened. Nothing else is changed in the environment. The two gases do not react. Calculate the fina
Calculate the average kinetic energy of Methane (CH4) in J/mol at t =25 C, P=1 atm
Can someone please help me? Thank you! Using oxidation and reduction half-reactions, balance the skeletal equation MnO 4 (aq) + S2 (aq) S(s) + MnO2(s) of the action of permanganate ions on
I will tip really well for a fast turn around! Which is the stronger acid and why? a.) H2O or H3o+ b.) 5 or 6 (on the attached assignment sheet) c.) 7 or 8 Which is the stronger base and why
I will tip really well for a fast turn around! How would you prepare compound 10 from compound 11? Hint: Get the order right your reaction starts with 11 and ends with 10. Use retrosynthetic analy
I will tip really well for a fast turn around! Give the (uncharged) product for each of the following reactions: a.) Butanone is treated with ethyl lithium followed by dilute weak acid. b.) Butano
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Can't find what you're looking for?
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)