Can you help me solve these questions for my chemistry lab?
I. A so-called link protein found in chicken cartilage contains 11 Cysteine amino acids, each of which has a molar mass of 121 g/mol. If the mass percent of Cysteine in the entire protein is 3.27%,
3) What is the pH of a solution containing 75mM of HPO4^2 and 80mM H^2PO4? The total volume of the buffer is 500ml. 8) Oleic acid, a lipid, will form a micelle in aqueous solutions with a pH greate
THIS IS BIOCHEM Please answer all of the questions with full steps. Please let me know if you need anything. Ignore the due date on the actual pset. Please complete by the due date that I provi
A 0.3126 g sample of oxalic acid, H2C2O4, requires 26.21 mL of a particular concentration of NaOH (aq) to complete the following reaction. What is the molarity of the NaOH (aq)? H2C2O4(s) + 2NaOH(aq)
why is it necessary to maintain excess bromine in the reaction mixture? how can you tell that an excess of bromine is present?
This week we focus on the topics of biological diversity, land ethics, and whether species should have legal standing. This collection of essays presents a diversity of views and ideas on the protecti
Question 1 Under this theory, we must treat each life as inherently valuable (plant or animal) "will-to-live" and it is our ethical obligation not only to avoid harming those lives, to be proactive;
what is meant by the simplest formula of a compound
questions are typed before the graphs.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)