How many grams of solute are present in 80.0 mL of 1.33 M CoSO4?
An equilibrium mixture at a specific tempera- ture is found to consist of 0.00167 mol/L HCl, 0.000365 mol/L O2, 0.05987 mol/L H2O, and 0.05214 mol/L Cl2 according to the reaction 4HCl(g) + O2 2H2O(g) + 2Cl2(g) Determine the value of the equilibrium con- stant for this system.
an airplane is pressurized to 650 mmhg
0.0150 scientific notation
What is the formula weight of KI? (Enter unit as g/mol) What is the molarity of a solution produced by dissolving 31 g of KI in a 100 mL volumetric flask?(Enter unit as M.)
Gold can be hammered into extremely thin sheets called gold leaf. A 191 mg piece of gold (density = 19.32 g/cm3) is hammered into a sheet measuring 4.2 1.0 ft. What is the average thickness of the sheet in meters?
Nitrogen (N2) and hydrogen (H2) react to form ammonia (NH3). Consider a mixture of six nitrogen molecules and six hydrogen molecules in a closed container. Assuming the reaction goes to completion, what will the final product mixture be? number of NH3 molecules? number of H2 molecules? number...
as many isomers on heptene
Carbon s electronic configuration has electrons in two sublevels. How many electrons are in the p energy level?
VSEPR structure of [H3CCOO]- Na+
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)