photoelectric Pchem lab report
When a 9.55-g sample of solid sodium hydroxide dissolves in 100.0 g of water in a coffee-cup calorimeter, the temperature rises from 23.6 C to 47.4 C. Calculate H (in kJ/mol NaOH) for the solution
Starting with the concentrated reagent what are the steps required for the preparation of a 0.100 M solution of sulfuric acid? Concentrated H2SO4 is 95% w/w. The density of sulfuric acid is 1.1840 g/m
Find the concentration of I in 0.0050 M AgNO3 saturated with AgI. Include activity coefficients in your solubility-product expression. The Ksp of AgI is 8.3 10 17.
I have begun the assignment listed below and I am struggling with the explanation on why DNA changes can become cancerous. Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze the effects of ion
Analysis of Equilibrium Systems This question is long and has many parts to it. Thanks in advance!
Use the Debye-Huckel equation to calculate the activity coefficient of the following ions in an aqueous solution at 25 C.
I have some questions of general chem. I attached the questions. I only need the answer of question 1, 2, and 4. Thank you.
I have a few question I can not figure out can you help me please. Thanks, A chemical change occurs a. when gallium (Ga) metal melts in the palm of your hand. b. when sugar precipitates out o
Please answer the questions. Please ignore my answers.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)