The chemical 5-amino-2,3-dihydro-1,4-phthalazinedione, better known as luminol, is used by forensic scientists in analyzing crime scenes for the presence of washed-away blood. Luminol is so sensit
Oil is flowing from one pressurized tank to another. The pressure in the first tank is 115 psig and pressure in the second tank is 20 psig. The viscosity of the oil is 8*10^-5 lbm*s/ft and the density
the great escape puzzle
Which measuring device would you use if you needed to know the volume of a liquid very precisely
Calculate the minimum mass of MnO2 required to generate 5.32 L of gaseous chlorine, measured at a pressure of 0.953 atm and a temperature of 33 C
a chemist wants to make 5.0 L of a .270 M CaCl2 solution. what mass of CaCl2 (in gram) should the chemist use?
Calculate how much heat must be added to convert 50gr og liquid water at 25 degrees C to steam at 125 degrees C. The specific heat capacity of liquid water is 4.184J/GegC and that of water vapour is 2
how many milliliters of 0.0200 m na2so2o3 solution are needed to dissolve 0.450 g of agbr?
How many grams of hydrogen peroxide are needed to react completely with 265 g of lead(II) sulfide?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)