Organic chemistry homework questions.
Rank the five molecules in Figure 1 from most acidic (1) to least acidic (5). I attached the molecule drawings. I'm confused on how to do this too. Can someone explain to an easy way to figure
550 Words: The landscape of environmental justice has fundamentally shifted in the last decade. While we typically think of issues like landfill and chemical plant siting as environmental justice i
2. How would you prepare cis-2,3-diethyloxirane from ethyne? 3. What dienes and dienophiles would react to give the following diels-alder products? 4. Describe 2 ways to prepare each of the followin
Complication titration a with EDTA
Provide an estimate of the mass density for an oxygen atom (8 electrons, 8 neutrons and 8 protons) and for its nucleus. How do these two density compare?
please answer the 3 questions in this experiment
What is hydrogen fusion in solar-like stars, and why is it fundamentally different from the burning of a log in a re place on Earth? (b) Why do thermonuclear reactions occur only in the core of th
PUBH1369 Laboratory and Fieldwork Safety
Pchem Questions! HELP! On one fine spring day (T = 20 C), space alien Zorg shoots you with his blaster. Initially, you are mostly water at 37 C. The effect of the blaster on your body is first to
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)