what are the classes and subnets
Troubleshooting a network problem requires familiarity with many different network technologies and both hardware diagnostics tools. Describe two different network topologies and some preliminary comm
Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: Java program w/ commented code Points Possible: 100 Due Date: 7/28/2013 11:59:59 PM CT Your consulting firm has been
files on attach...
Modify this function to check to see if one list is a shallow copy of the other. def first_mismatch(lst1, lst2): '''(list of objects, list of objects) -> int Return the in
Write a program that creates a two-dimensional array initialized with test data. Use any data type you wish. The program should have the following functions: * getTotal. This function should accep
I need help answering this question: Use computer magazines or the internet to investigate one of these DBMSs: DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, or MySQL. Then prepare a report that explains how th
I need someone to help me with my SQL assignment.
Arrays and control structures are valuable tools when programming. An array contains a number of variables all being the same data type. Control structures such as selection and repetition constructs
With the attached documentation create An entity-relationship diagram for the proposed database. As always, don't forget to underline key attributes and include cardinality ratio and participation con
Ask a new Computer Science Question
Tips for Asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach any necessary files to ensure your Tutor has all the required information to answer your question as completely as possible.
- Set a compelling price. While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, offering a compelling price speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations.
- 1. Identify and describe Trust/Security Domain boundaries that may be applicable to personal computer (workstation) security in a business context.
2. This is a C++ codelab question.
- The "origin" of the cartesian plane in math is the point where x and y are both zero. Given a variable, origin of type Point-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double, write one or two statements that make this variable's field's values consistent with the mathematical notion of "origin".
- Assume two variables p1 and p2 of type POINT, with two fields, x and y, both of type double, have been declared. Write a statement that reads values for p1 and p2 in that order. Assume that values for x always precede y.
- In mathematics, "quadrant I" of the cartesian plane is the part of the plane where x and y are both positive. Given a variable, p that is of type POINT-- a structured type with two fields, x and y, both of type double-- write and expression that is true if and only the point represented by p is in "quadrant I".